Tuesday, December 8, 2009

"May your walls know joy, may every room hold laughter, and every window open to great possibility." --Mary Anne Radmacher

As tacky as this might seem, I am going to repeat my Christmas greeting from last year. No, not because I am lazy nor cheap! I have one very good reason. It means more to me this year than it did the past year when I originally sent it. I have read and reread it through this past year and let it sink deep into my heart. I have tried walk out each phrase and be true to its message, often times failing. However, I believe with all my heart it bears repeating, bears sharing, bears encouraging all to make it part of the road they travel.

"The Greatest Gifts
May we break boundaries, tear down walls, and build on the foundation of goodness inside each of us.

May we look past differences, gain understanding, and embrace acceptance. May we reach out to each other, rather than resist.

May we be better stewards of the earth, protecting, nurturing and replenishing the beauties of nature.

May we practice gratitude for all we have, rather than complain about our needs.

May we seek cures for the sick, help for the hungry, and love for the lonely.

May we share our talents, give our time, and teach our children.

May we hold hope for the future very tenderly in our hearts and do all we can to build for bright tomorrows.

And may we love with our whole hearts, for that's the only way to love."
(Kathy Davis Studios for Portfolio)

From the heart, I wish you all much peace, overflowing joy, and a very blessed Christmas!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...