- Be the first to wish everyone you meet Merry Christmas.
- Take a basket of goodies to a notoriously grumpy neighbor.
- Be nice to sale personnel. They are ofter wearier than you are.
- Sprinkle confetti in your Christmas card envelopes.
- Take a basket of goodies to your local fire and police stations.
- Never write the word Christmas as X-mas.
- Don't give anyone a fruitcake!
- Tip someone who doesn't expect it.
- Remember that the best solution for holiday blues is to do something special for someone else.
- Watch It's a Wonderful Life.
- Cut off the fronts of attractive Christmas cards to use as gift tags.
- Give an anonymous gift of money to someone who is laid off.
- Be ready with a smile or hug.
- Compliment at least three people every day....and not just in December!
- Make your family feel just as important as your holiday company.
- Pay a debt for someone.
- Remember that peace on earth begins with peace in our homes and in our hearts.
- Don't forget whose birthday we are celebrating.
To all, whatever holiday you celebrate, however you celebrate, with whom ever you celebrate, may you enjoy peace, share peace and take peace with you into each day ahead in this coming year!