Thursday, April 14, 2011

SAIL AWAY……

CaribbeanCruise

Isn’t this lovely??   Wouldn’t you love to be aboard that cruise ship lounging in the warm sun, sipping your wine (or whatever), throwing all cares overboard, slowly meandering toward Cozumel?

cozumel-beach

Yes!  Me too!!!!  However, I am not……. but my “right-hand woman”, my “assistant extraordinaire”,  my “go to”, my “can do everything" ,  the "smiles & greets of the store”  IS ON THAT BOAT!!    Everyone who knows our business, knows Corie and her quick flash of a smile and extensive knowledge of every window treatment we have!  She’s been with us……well…..forever and I miss her but hope she is having just a superbly relaxing and enjoyable week with the “girls” (mom, sister, aunts)!  And I know she is thinking, “wish you were here Sue”.   Yeah!  Me too!!!!!!

1 comment:

www.thewishingwellsnapshots.blogspot.com said...

It sounds like you are in need of a vacation too. I hear Texas is beautiful this time of year. Just a suggestion...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...